Thursday, December 27, 2012

Afghans and Infomercials

Dawn-Marie and I have already started our next issue of 365Being.  It will be our spring issue and will contain lots of interesting articles, photos and art. Yesterday I wrote my article about collecting afghans.  I LOVE afghans and they are something that are so beautiful and also useful.  As I am typing this, it is a very chilly day in Minnesota, and to make myself more comfortable, I grabbed one of the afghans I had on the back of the chair and threw it over my legs.  Now I am toasty and comfy and my afghan is colorful, soft and pretty.

Here it is.  It was made for me by a fabulously talented woman that lives in Brainerd, MN.  If you want to know more about her and my other afghans that I have collected, then you'll have to buy the Spring Issue of 365Being.  Better  yet, why don't you purchase a subscription right now and I'll mail you a copy of the fabulous Winter Issue.  And if you do this by the first of January, I'll throw in a copy of the premier issue that debuted in September!!!  Gee this kind of sounds like an infomercial, doesn't it? Well, for only $49.99, you can get 4 bookazines sent to you quarterly AND a copy of the premier issue. Remember, when you order a subscription to 365Being, we always include a free gift for you to enjoy with every bookazine. So if this appeals to you, and I hope it does, please go to www.365being.com and place your order today!!

Oh boy, this really does sound like an infomercial...

Anyway, have a lovely day!!!  Hugs and smiles to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy, can't wait to hit the road with this one, Cat! Now, if I can just figure out how to fit in the words "slice and dice" and "remember this oldie but goodie?", we'll be too good to pass up! :)
    ~DM

    ReplyDelete