Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm just as grown up as she is.

Just wanted to share this little tidbit.  Cat gets the goody-two-shoes rep, and I'm pegged as the frivolous one whose inner three-year-old runs the show, but did you see the rabbit ears she did on her cousin in the last blog post?  She does this all the time.  Do you have any idea how many photos I've had to delete for this reason?  She's all Miss Business Manager, and I'm just Li'l Miss Bossy Pants.  Huh.  Like she's soooo grown up.  It's not fair, so here's proof...

The waitress tried to capture the joy the day our first issue went to press.  She managed to capture Cat up to her usual sneaky tricks.  And this is before she gets into the margaritas.
Okay, yes, not only does my inner three-year-old run the show, but I'm a youngest child.  But you already figured that out, huh? :)))

Hope whatever you do for work, you have as much fun as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment