Thursday, December 6, 2012

Community...

365 Being is participating in a daily blog challenge put on by these folks: http://blog.smallboxweb.com/ (after you read this post, go there to read what bloggers from all over had to share).

Today's challenge question is "What will you do for your community this year".

Easy answer:  Participate!

There.  All done blogging for the day.

Well, okay, that probably isn't a whole blog post, and if I don't write it, Cat will have to pick up my slack, so how about this...

Community.  Hmm.  There are a few different communities to which I belong.  There's my community of friends, for whom I host a monthly open studio...


  There's my spiritual community, for whom I intend to paint more of the mural I started late last year...


  There's my local community, for whom I hope to finish the bones of my front garden, complete with shady picnic spot and Little Free Library (I live in the very heart of downtown Belle Plaine, and have almost the only shade)...


  And there's my global community, for whom I will continue to do my best to live authentically and share the stories of that (both the successful, and the not so much) on this blog, and in the pages of our gorgeous quarterly bookazine, 365 Being, Savoring a Life of Abundance, Joy and Beauty (purchase or subscribe at 365being.com)...

Oh look!  It's a sneak peek at one of the pages in the Winter issue.

Looking forward to the year!
DM

No comments:

Post a Comment