Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Best Decision of the Year


I think the best decision of the year I have made is to do 365Being with DM.  I so wanted to do something that I feel passionate about and by producing 365Being, I am able to write about letter and card sending (which helps promote cards at Bridging the Universe--my little card company), suggest nice gestures people can do (and I am all about being nice), promote literacy and reading (which is one of my favorite things) and many other things. I love too being able to feature artists and writers via 365Being to help them to promote their creations. Working with DM is also a HUGE reason why I made the decision.  We work well together and I think she is one of the most talented people I know.



Together, DM and I want to make a career out of 365Being and hope to increase our subscription sales so that we can do this. Once you have seen our Winter Issue Volume 1, you will certainly want to get a subscription.  Remember, we are a bookazine and we have NO ADVERTISING like most other magazines, so you are getting more for your money.  You might think we are a little expensive, but once you see our creation, you will think it is worth it.  The reason we are a little more is because DM and I do not sell advertising so our costs are higher.  We also pay more for printing and binding of our bookazines because we do not export to foreign countries to print.  We use small local businesses here in the Twin Cities for the printing and binding. Finally, we use quality paper and perfect binding so our bookazines can be saved and perused over and over.

I feel confident that the best decision I made this year will lead the way to success and lots of enjoyment over the next few years.

Have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment