Thursday, December 13, 2012

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Well I got the biggest surprise today.  I was up in my dad's room keeping him company as he ate his breakfast when the doorbell rang.  I figured it was the FedEx guy as it was about the time he usually drops off packages.  Steve went to the door and yelled up for me to come down because somebody was here for me, so I did.  Much to my surprise it was my cousin Romaine from Pittsburgh.  She flew up here to be with me during this tough time of my life.  We cried for about 5 minutes when we saw each other.  Stopped crying for about 5. Then the floodgates opened again.  What a  wonderful, wonderful surprise.

So for the next few days I will be with my cousin who is more like my sister and we will probably laugh so much and cry some more too.  I love her so much and her being here has brought such joy.

So if you ever have a chance to surprise somebody and bring them some joy when you know their heart is sad, I say do it. Even if  you just make a phone call or send a card, take the time. You will be so glad you did!!! Hugs to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment