Wednesday, December 5, 2012

'tis the season to decorate

With the holiday season nearly upon us, I have set out to decorating around the house.  I have some pine on the deck ledge and on the window box.  DM suggested I put some pine in my fountain too, so I did.  Steve has placed a candle in each window giving the house a nice glow about it.  But what makes the house REALLY look Christmasy?  Why it is my leg lamp!!!!!


I asked three people what there favorite movie was and they said, "A Christmas Story".  If you have never seen the movie "A Christmas Story", then you won't understand what this lamp means.  My suggestion would be to watch it.  If you have seen it before, then watch it again and laugh and laugh. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Having not seen the movie, I have to say that the explaination here is reassuring. I mean, wouldn't you worry about your choice in business partner if this was the focal point of her Christmas decor? Not that mine is exactly traditional...
    dm

    ReplyDelete