Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bucket List

I had never heard of a bucket list until the movie with the same name came out a few years ago.  The other day as I was going through a drawer, I discovered MY bucket list that I typed up early last year.  It read:

Some bucket list items...in no particular order

  1. Visit Hilltop--home of Beatrix Potter
  2. Meet Richard Simmons and hug him
  3. Be on Ellen DeGeneres show with DM and Barb G-S
  4. See where Gertrude Stein and Alice B. lived in Paris
  5. Meet, in person, one of my relatives in Poland while traveling with Romaine
  6. Drive a Porsche Boxster (or better yet, own it!)
  7. Spend a week with Steve in Cape May in the off season
  8. Cruise to Europe on the QE2
  9. Drive the whole length of the Lincoln Highway
10. Have an  original work of art made of ME in any medium

Number 10 surprises me as I am not a vain person.  I can't remember what prompted that to be added to the list.  I think it quite interesting that most of the items on my bucket list involves travel.  My dear friend, Ann Viveros, just last evening posted on facebook the following quote, "Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer." So very true!

Whether I get to scratch any of these wishes off my list, I don't know. I hope to.  Some would bring great opportunity to me, especially being on Ellen DeGeneres' show.  I admire her greatly and to have a chance to share with her 365Being along with DM and Barb G-S would be fabulous!!! Maybe she could have Richard Simmons as a guest that day too so I could scratch TWO items off my list.  What's the possibility that I arrive at her studio via the Lincoln Highway in a Porsche Boxster??????  LOL!!!Well,  I can dream can't I?

What would be on YOUR bucket list if you made one?

Have a stupendous day!

Hugs,

Cat





1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'll bet DM and I can assist you with #10. And just what does having an original piece of art work done by you, have anything to do with vain? It sounds like pure fun and joy and playfulness to me! Too bad Guatemala isn't on your bucket list! xxoo

    ReplyDelete