Thursday, January 10, 2013

SAORI Weaving

I am blessed to have two wonderful friends, Chaiki and Dan O'Brien, who introduced me to SAORI weaving several years ago.  When I was doing SAORI weaving, I loved that there were no set rules and I could create an item that reflected how I felt. I also loved weaving with others in a group and witness their creations while they evolved. Dan and Chiaki offer a great space in their home studio for people to come and experience SAORI.


Dan and Chiaki will be featured in the Spring Issue of 365Being. You will read not only about SAORI weaving, but also about these two delightful people and their other talents.  Chiaki is an enthusiastic Taiko drummer and Dan, a very talented author.


The Spring Issue is in its infancy as we are now gathering together the articles and photos to produce another fabulous bookazine for you.

We still have some copies of 365Being Winter Issue available for purchase via our website www.365being.com.  Check us out and support a wonderful publication that is upbeat, colorful AND HAS NO ADVERTISING!!! 

Have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment