Friday, January 18, 2013

Greyhounds Greyhounds Greyhounds

I love greyhounds.  I have two wonderful hounds--Deb and Hunter--that bring me such joy and happiness.  I adopted them through a wonderful organization called Greyhound Pets of American Minnesota.  These wonderful people help adopt retired racing greyhounds and find them forever homes.


Sometimes when hounds are brought off of the track, they need some extra medical attention.  Every year GPA MN has a fund raising dinner to raise money to pay for the medical care of these special hounds.  It is a wonderful evening for a very special cause.

Won't you join me this year at the event?  February 16 at Rose Vine Hall in Roseville, Minnesota.   Click here for the details:

http://www.gpa-mn.org/heal-a-hound-dinner.html

Can't join us?  Your donations are always welcome.  Visit the GPA-MN website:

http://www.gpa-mn.org

Deb, Hunt and I thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. from Dawn-Marie -
    I love Cat's grayhounds, and if I was going to have a pet, I'd have one of these! People who don't like dogs have been known to think differently about greys. In fact, there is an article about this in the autumn issue of 365 Being, if you are thinking about one for your family. It's available in print (still a very few left), and pdf. Link is at the top of the column to the right of this post.

    ReplyDelete