Friday, March 22, 2013

Coming soon! Really.

The printer says we will have the spring issue early next week.  Wahoo!!!  Layout was a little more involved this time, and once I finally completed it, our printer had a full schedule, so we've had to wait our turn.  I for one am ready to celebrate this latest baby, and I know Cat and all our authors and helpers are, too!   Shall we raise a toast with rhubarb wine? (Stephen's recipe is in this issue)
 I deserve to celebrate.  I worked my fingers nearly to the bone, after all...
 Okay, not really.  That's just how my hands looked after I finished dying a skirt.  Directions for that project are in this issue, too.  Including a reminder to use the gloves that come with the dye.

Now, you'll know it's the spring issue because we have sheep...
 and rabbits...
Betcha never heard of Irish rabbit!  We made it up for the spring issue, and it is soooooo good! And easy.  Easier than easy, since we had this issue spiral bound to lay flat while you follow our recipes or project directions.  We think you'll really like that.  Oh, and Irish rabbit is meatless, in case you were worried about the possible disappearance of the Easter Bunny.

This issue is full of stories of creative people doing fun things you might want to try, projects and recipes, decorating ideas, gardening tips, a free giftie from artist Ann Viveros, and so much more!  Single issues will be available as always, but you'll save money on a year's subscription
Happy Spring!
Dawn-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment