Friday, February 22, 2013

More of the white stuff...


The Spring Equinox is in 27 days.  Hard to believe that in Minnesota when you look outside and all you see is white.

More of the white stuff fell last night and is falling as I type this.  I am tired of it and want to see GREEN!  I long to see my backyard in all its lushness.  Right now it is all white.  I want it to look like this:





See the tulip in the foreground?   Just seeing that flower makes me feel good. Soon we will be seeing green and enjoying a fabulous spring.  When the flamingos come out of the shed, that is a true sign that spring is here.

Another sign of spring is the arrival of the Spring Issue of 365Being.  It won't be much longer and it will be here.  If you don't already subscribe, please consider doing so.  We are a small business trying to produce a fabulous advertisement free publication that will inspire and entertain you. Check us out at www.365being.com.

Have a lovely day!

Smiles,

Cat

1 comment:

  1. And I say, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" Partly because I'm in the final steps of prepping the spring issue for publication, and being forced to stay home rather than finishing a paint job for a client, means I may not have to put in 20 hour days over the weekend to finish designing the pages. (Not inserting page numbers at 2 o'clock Monday morning can only be good.) Besides, there are probably lots of kids who just got a snow day, and wouldn't it be fun to build the ultimate snow bunny? Hmmm...I'm sure I'm going to need a play break sometime today!
    Cozy hugs,
    DM

    ReplyDelete